There are many ways to be involved with the work we do at Family Forward Oregon. Here are four key ways to plug in to get you started
- Hop on our email list so you’re in the loop!
- Share your experience – we all have one! And the truth is, it’s the personal stories that so often sway decision makers to adopt a new, family-friendly policy. Click this link — we want to hear from you!
- Volunteer. It’s a great way to affect real change, meet like-minded Oregonians who share the same family-forward vision for our state, and use your unique talents go support our work in ways we just can’t do alone. Email our volunteer coordinator, Sharon Bernstein, at email@example.com for a list of current opportunities and ways to get involved.
- Join our mobile action network! It’s a great way to get up to the minute updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Attend our Lift Your Voice activist training series. This Fall we are inviting anyone and everyone who wants to learn how to use their own voice to effect policy change that gives Oregon women and working families a fair shot at economic opportunity and success. Join us!
Questions? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to having you on our team!