We recognize that separation and divorce is a women’s economic issue just as much as it is a personal struggle. Separation and divorce are difficult. Support is available to help you navigate the emotional, social, financial and legal challenges that divorce presents. Clear Transitions PDX is now partnering with Family Forward Oregon to offer supportive education provided by a range of experienced professionals for an affordable price so you do not have to figure it all out alone. Each workshop provides resources that cover nearly all aspects of divorce, from initiating the legal process to maintaining your personal and financial well being.
Women in all stages of divorce, whether thinking about separation, separating or even well into the process of divorce will benefit from:
- Presentations by financial advisers, counselors, attorneys and mediators
- Holistic information and planning regarding separation and divorce
- Support and resources for additional learning
This is an awesome workshop and I will be recommending it to anyone with serious marriage issues – as education and empowerment that women do have options and bargaining power.
- Who: Women beginning the divorce process, in the middle of the process who need additional support, those thinking about separation or divorce, or those who just want to learn more.
- What: A workshop presented by mediators, counselors, attorneys and financial advisers to develop a clear picture of your future.
- Where: Family Forward Oregon’s offices at the Hatch Innovation Building, 2420 NE Sandy Blvd. in Portland (here’s a map). Street parking is free and generally available; There is a Tri Met bus stop on Line 12 at the corner of 24th & Sandy.
- When: Saturday, May 21st from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (and every 3rd Saturday of the month ongoing).
- Cost: $30. If the cost is prohibitive, contact Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org to register without a fee or to give what you can.
- RSVP: Reserve your spot here. There are limited spots of 10 for each workshop. If you are unable to get a space reserved for the workshop you desire, you will automatically be placed on a wait list to receive first notice of the next month’s workshop (they happen on the 3rd Saturday of every month).
- Good to know: Childcare is unfortunately not provided at this time.
- On Facebook: Let your friends know about this workshop! (The guest list is hidden to protect privacy).