We recognize that separation and divorce is a women’s economic issue just as much as it is a personal struggle. Separation and divorce are difficult. Support is available to help you navigate the emotional, social, financial and legal challenges that divorce presents. Clear Transitions PDX is now partnering with Family Forward Oregon to offer supportive education provided by a range of experienced professionals for an affordable price so you do not have to figure it all out alone. Each workshop provides resources that cover nearly all aspects of divorce, from initiating the legal process to maintaining your personal and financial well being.
Women in all stages of divorce, whether thinking about separation, separating or even well into the process of divorce will benefit from:
- Presentations by financial advisers, counselors, attorneys and mediators
- Holistic information and planning regarding separation and divorce
- Support and resources for additional learning
This is an awesome workshop and I will be recommending it to anyone with serious marriage issues – as education and empowerment that women do have options and bargaining power.
- Who: Women beginning the divorce process, in the middle of the process who need additional support, those thinking about separation or divorce, or those who just want to learn more.
- What: A workshop presented by mediators, counselors, attorneys and financial advisers to develop a clear picture of your future.
- Where: Family Forward Oregon’s offices at the Hatch Innovation Building, 2420 NE Sandy Blvd. in Portland (here’s a map). Street parking is free and generally available; There is a Tri Met bus stop on Line 12 at the corner of 24th & Sandy.
- When: The third Saturday of every month from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (and every 3rd Saturday of the month ongoing).
- Cost: $30. If the cost is prohibitive, contact Danielle at email@example.com to register without a fee or to give what you can.
- RSVP: There are 12 spots available for every workshop, and registration opens for three months at a time. Reserve your spot for August here, September here or October here.
- Good to know: Apologies that we cannot accommodate children or childcare at this time. Please find childcare for little ones. If you need special assistance and need to bring a companion, please register them and their fee will be waived (please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions).
- On Facebook: Let your friends know about this workshop!